Find New Homes for Sale and New Construction communities near you. My page has all the information you need to find your perfect new home in the Las Vegas Valley. The easy-to-use search tools allow you to browse detailed listings of Henderson/Las Vegas new homes for sale including pictures, prices, and descriptions. You can also find out more about new construction home builders in Henderson and search for communities near you.
It can take weeks or months to find that perfect home. So, let us help you with that process. From what you need to know before buying a new construction home and the purchase process to resources for when you close and how to make your house a home, we’ve got you covered.
Why Buy New Constrcution?
Today’s new construction homes offer more benefits than ever before. Here’s a quick list of the Top 10 reasons why so many homebuyers prefer new construction homes to resale houses:
1) Design Your Dream Home Your Way: Why settle for someone else’s choices when you can select your own cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets, and flooring? While you’re at it, you can choose gorgeous bath and kitchen fixtures, lighting and other options that you love. Your new construction home will reflect your style, not someone else’s taste.
2) Choose a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Want a master bedroom on the first floor? It’s yours. With massive his and hers walk-in closets? Done! Want high ceilings and a luxurious, resort-style master bath? Perhaps you’d like a sitting room with a fireplace in your owner’s suite or French doors that open to your private patio or the pool? It’s easy when you build your master suite your way. Check out this article on new construction trends.
3) New Construction is Under Warranty: A used home likely has tired products that may soon need replacing. Your new home — and the products that comprise it — are brand-new and under warranty. What’s the cost to replace a roof, appliances, countertops or a water heater on a used home? Those components of your new construction home feature the latest designs and building materials and should offer you years of comfort and enjoyment before needing replacement.
4) Energy and Cost Savings: Today’s new construction homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago. Versus homes built ten or 20 years ago, it’s game over, advantage new construction. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting, single-pane windows in a used home? Most new construction offer double or even triple-pane windows. Special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass are often available, saving you even more energy and money in both heating and cooling season. In fact, a 2016 survey by the National Association of Homebuilders found that 90 percent of respondents listed Energy Star appliances as an essential or desirable feature in their most-wanted list.
5) Comfort and Indoor Air Quality: Today’s new construction homes meet stringent energy standards and codes not in place in the past. They combine high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration. The result is year-round, draft-free comfort and higher indoor air quality.
6) Low Maintenance: New cars today are computer-designed and computer-equipped. That’s why they are much more reliable than a car that’s 15 or 20 years old. Homes are the same. Today’s new construction homes have open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They’re also made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. Another plus? The latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work together.
7) Community Amenities: Most new construction are built in lavish master-planned communities with resort-style community centers, pools and clubhouses. Many new home communities also feature hiking trails, protected open lands and some of the best new schools and shopping near (or even within) your new home community. Inspirada is a perfect example of this.
8) Advanced Technology and Design: It’s possible to replace all of the single-pane windows in a resale home with today’s high-performance windows. It’s also possible to add insulation to a used home. However, it’s very expensive to replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops in a used home — and you still won’t have the high ceilings you dream of on the first floor of an older two-story home. All are reasons to build your new construction home your way, to reflect the way you live today.
9) Safety: State-of-the-art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants. Cabinets, carpets and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and your family can breathe easier.
10) That New Home Feel: A used home was someone else’s dream, not yours. It reflects their choices and family memories. You may learn to love avocado-green appliances (and you may be willing to scrub stained countertops or grease-encrusted ovens and cooktops) but more and more people prefer that never lived-in feel that new construction offers. After all, when was the last time you went to a department store and selected used clothes? Or visited a car dealer and paid more for a used car than a new car?
While new construction offers the latest designs, style, comfort, and quality there are certain things that you need to know BEFORE you preview the model homes. It’s no different than buying a car. You need to do your homework before you step on the lot. That is why I Otherwise, your new construction dream home might turn into a nightmare. That is why I created a special report for new construction. Give me a CALL TODAY so that we can get you started on your new adventure. You’ll be glad you did.
Search For Properties